fhore deals with Clothing and diverse handicrafts of Bangladesh, all made in strictly Eco-friendly and environmentally safe way. Our products are labor intensive, energy conserving, and run on low investment. Furthermore, we create goods based on traditional knowledge and technique of rural artists, who are usually under represented women.
Although the products are manually produced, they are elegant in style and durable. Our creations have their roots in history and are the outcome of a long artistic tradition of rural craftsmanship.
fhore is a commercial enterprise with an ethical position. We want to promote fairness, mutual exchange of knowledge, culture and tradition between different individuals and society through trade. Moreover, fhore act as an effort to empower artists and workers by ensuring fair and equal wage, and also saving traditional craftsmanship.
fhore organized by knowledgeable young people with freshness of mind and innovative ideas, as well as respect and determination to uphold the heritage, tradition and artistic experience of rural Bangladesh. The members are trained professionals with relevant expertise and gathered experiences within the country and abroad.
fhore was founded in January 2009. The company’s products are designed and produced in Dhaka and Jessore, Bangladesh. The eco-friendly materials of the goods are gathered from of all over Bangladesh to ensure the best quality, and the hand embroidery is done in Jessore, the city famously known for its people’s needlework. fhore’s products were initially exported within Japan, but since December 2010 fhore has proudly expanded its market to Canada.
To empower Artisan and workers by ensuring fair and equal wage, and also saving traditional craftsmanship.
To organized by knowledgeable young people with freshness of mind and innovative ideas, as well as respect and determination to uphold the heritage, tradition and artistic experience of rural Bangladesh.
- To organized by knowledgeable young poor and marginalized people with freshness of mind and innovative ideas. Who are semi-skilled and skilled on Clothing and crafts products to help them earn their livelihood?
- To develop the product range through research works.
- To provide training to the Artisans on handicrafts to enable them for making marketable products.
- To create market for products of Bangladeshi disadvantaged artisan locally and internationally.
- To motivate producers and artisans to build up their awareness.
- To provide consultancy about product quality, competitive price, updated design and standard raw materials to the poor artisans’ groups.
- Our goal is to foster co-operative social process, which will ensure social stability peace and progress of human civilization.
- Ensuring maximum benefit at minimum cost for rural producers.
1.Own Production Facilities
2.Outsource Individual Artisans