Hedayetullah Al Mamoon, ndc
Former Senior Secretary
Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh
Bangladesh NGO Foundation
(A non-profit Association within the meaning of section 28 of the company Act)
Tel: +8802-9634483 (Res), +88001713044377(Cell)
KEY POSITIONS HELD IN THE GOVERNMENT OF BANGLADESH
Senior Secretary, Finance Division, Ministry of Finance
Senior Secretary, Ministry of Commerce
Member (Industry and Energy Division, Power Division and Physical Infrastructure Division),Planning Commission
Secretary, Ministry of Information
Secretary, Ministry of Cultural Affairs
Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation and Tourism
Secretary, Bangladesh Public Service Commission
Director General, Department of Social Service, Ministry of Social Welfare
Chairman, Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation (BRTC)
Managing Director, Dhaka Water and Sewerage Authority (Dhaka WASA)
Director, Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation (State-owned Tourism Corporation)
Deputy Secretary, Cabinet Division
Deputy Commissioner and District Magistrate, Sirajganj District
Zonal Executive Officer, Dhaka City Corporation.
Additional Deputy Commissioner, Manikganj.
Upazila Nirbahi Officer, Kazipur, Sirajganj ; Kuliarchar, Kishoreganj.
Upazila Magistrate, Kathalia, Charghat, Sirajganj.
• 8 weeks Training on Law and Administration, Civil Officers Training Academy (COTA), Dhaka.
• 16 weeks foundation training course for the Civil Servants, Bangladesh Public Administration Training Centre, Savar, Dhaka.
• Attended various Fundamental training courses designed for officers of Bangladesh Civil Service Administration Cadre
• Attended a two-months long Training Course on Planning and Project Management organized by National Academy for Planning and Development in Dhaka; Sep to Nov, 1992
• Attended a two-months long Training course on Managing at the Top (MATT) organized for the senior civil servants by Bangladesh Public Administration Training Center (BPATC) and DFID, UK
• 4 weeks long military training at Bangladesh military Academy
• Attended Management Training in Civil Service College, Singapore; follow-up
Training at Manchester University, UK for four weeks.
EXPOSURE AS A TRAINER
• Participative as a resource person in Foundation, ACAD and Senior Staff Courses on contemporary policy issues organized by Public Administration Training Academy(PATC).
• Performed as a resource person in Foreign Service Training Academy
• Participated as a resource person in Law and Administration Course organized by the Bangladesh Civil Service Administration Academy, Dhaka.
• Worked as a trainer in BFTA on legal and service rules related matters.
• Life Member the Asiatic Society Bangladesh.
• Life member Bangla Academy.
• President Bangladesh Table Tennis Federation
• Trustee of Bangladesh Institute of Governance n Management (BIGM)
• Recipient of Silver Tiger-the highest award (also recipient of silver Hilsa- the second highest award)for achievement in Scouting
• Former Advisor of BIAM Foundation.
• Member, Bangladesh Sports Writers Association.
Master of Public Affairs (MPA)
University of Dhaka, Bangladesh; 2008
National Defence Course (ndc)
(A course on defence, security, strategic and development studies)
National Defence College, Bangladesh; 2005
Bachelor of Arts (with honors) in English Literature and Language
University of Dhaka, Bangladesh; 1980
Computers Proficient in operating system like MS Word, Excel,, Power Point etc.
Languages Bengali Native Language
English Fluent (Both written and spoken)
• The USA, Japan, the UK, France, Australia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, China, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland, Belgium, United Arab Emirates, Germany, Cambodia, Morocco, Egypt.