a. Present Position : Joint Secretary
Ministry of commerce
Bangladesh Secretariat, Dhaka
b. Date of Birth : 15.11.62
c. Place of Birth : Kishoregonj
d. Academic background : BSS (Hons) MSS in Political Science (D.U.) Diploma-in Education (D.U.)
02. Foreign Training & Tour :
(a) The International Advanced course on Integrated technology for Housing Strategies in Indonesia, Co operation with JICA. 1996
(b) Study tour in India with Local government’s representatives (Union perished Chairman) in 1998.
(c) Training under Kuwait and OPEC Fund Certificate of completion for Training Programme on Rural Electrification in USA: entitled Organizational Performance Evaluation in February-March/2000.
(d) Tour program on Hospital Management in Bangkok.
(e) Tour program on Hospital Management in Private Sector Hospitals in Nepal 2004.
(f) Training on Health Policy & Hospital Management in Seol, South Korea 2004.
(g) MATT training in BPATC & Civil Service College in Singapore 2011
(h) Attending in a South Asian Countries seminar on sanitation & public Health policy in Nepal 2013.
(i) Attending the meeting on 13th Session of the Bangladesh-China Joint Economic Commission in Kunming, China 2014.
(j) Attending in the Foreign office Consultation (FoC) in Manila, Philippine 2015.
(k) Attending in the Foreign office Consultation (FoC) in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia 2015.
(l) Attending Professional Development Program (PUBLIC PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT) under the project “Strengthening Government through Capacity Development of the BCS Cadre Officials” in international Training Centre of ILO, Italy 2015.
1) Additional District Magistrate (ADM) in Chandpur District. Also worked as an Additional Deputy Commissioner (Revenue) Chandpur District.
2) Director, Rajuk (Rajdhani Unnayan Katripakka) under the Ministry of Housing & Public Works.
3) Private Secretary to the Hon’ble political Advisor (Rank of cabinet minister) to the Hon’ble Prime Minister Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh Prime Minister’s office Dhaka.
4) Deputy Commissioner, District Magistrate & collector of Brahmanbaria District from 26.04.2010-20.10.2012, Also worked as a Returning officer in the National parliament Election.
5) Deputy Commissioner, District Magistrate & Collector of Chittagong District (largest district of the country) from 21.10.2012-10.04.2014. Also worked as a Returning Officer in the 10th National Parliament election.